Did St. Augustine Invent the Doctrine of Original Sin Because He Had Sexual Issues? — The Alisa Childers Podcast #118
Ken Samples, an expert on St. Augustine and all things Original Sin, joins me to respond to the 5 most significant claims against the doctrine of Original Sin argued by Progressive Christians. Professor Samples will answer the following claims:
1. St. Augustine made up Original Sin to explain his personal sexual hangups.
2. Jesus never heard of Original Sin
3. Original Sin is a Greco-Roman idea imported into Christianity
4. Original Shame/Original Blessing/Original Goodness are better explanations of human sin
5. Inherited sinfulness is not one of the curses on Adam and Eve in Genesis
Watch on YouTube:
Buy Ken's books:
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.