My Weekly Top 5
Here are some of my favorite things this week. I encourage you to check out these links!
1. There is no denying that tensions are high when it comes to police officers and the Black Lives Matter Movement. This is a helpful discussion between Frank Turek and J. Warner Wallace, a former Los Angeles cold case detective about what's going on, and how we as Christians can best respond.
2. There are all kinds of stories floating around about the Catholic Church and Galileo. Did the church persecute him for doing real science? This fabulous article clears up misconceptions and tells the real story behind what happened.
3. If you haven't been introduced to Ben Sasse, meet one of the clearest thinkers we have in America today. He's a Yale educated historian, and here's what he has to say about the "safe space" movement on American college campuses.
4. I'm making my way through Treven Wax and Brandon D. Smith's podcast series that takes on the more difficult Bible passages and how to make sense of them. They are 10-15 minutes each, so they are great to listen to in the car or when you only have a few minutes to spare.
5. This is a great article by Frank Turek that rightly addresses the fact that everyone (including atheists!) have to exercise faith in every day life. Everyone believes something unbelievable.
Subscribe for more great articles each week!
Comments are closed.